This historic home was built in 1909 as the private residence of O.W. Ketcham, the owner and founder of O.W. Ketcham Terra Cotta Works. The company manufactured architectural Terra Cotta, Brick, Tile and other speciality ceramics from 1906-1995. The home is constructed largely of structrual hollow terra cotta blocks and tiles. Most visible are the ornate vertical corner facades but the tile was used to construct the walls of the home as well. Asher was tasked with interior and exterior renovations. An addition features a new rear entrance, mud room and family room, opening to a new bluestone terrace and garden. The exterior of the home was renovated and the exsiting garage was expanded. The addition and renovations were designed to be in keeping with the style of this grand structure, once the home to an influencial industry icon.